Sunday, February 12, 2017

Our Creative Creations: Robots, Hearts and Heroes!


Our imaginations were working overtime this past week, 
and what wonderful week it was! 

We read lots of books about robots, and made some charming robotic friends using paper, cardboard and metal bits and pieces. Ms. Heather's favorite part was listening to what all our robots could do. Check out our hall bulletin board so you can learn about them too!








Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and we had a love-ly time creating imaginative pictures with hearts. We practiced our handwriting and sight words by adding an "I love my ____." sentence to each one. We also drew pictures and used stickers to create our own little books about people and things we love. 

I love my friends!

I love my castle!

I love my Mom!

I love my country!


And, our super authors have been at it again! 
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU became a SUPERHERO?










SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment